Wrapped in the Arms of the Mother

My beloved is in the hospital with a mass on the brain and barring some miracle, will never be the same again.  Several possibilities lie ahead almost none of them desirable.  As I sit with my beloved, I pray.  A few times over these weeks, I have felt Her Presence near.  Wrapping us in Her Mantle of love.  She grieves and weeps with me.  She is with me in my rage at this situation, and when I weep at entering an empty house.  She is the Queen of Life and Death and while ever loving and compassionate, she is not a deity that I can make demands of.  She is with us through this, but makes me no promises about outcomes.  Images of Mary wrapping me in her love transform into Sante Muerte and Kali...She is the Queen of Life and Death, and is present in my rage and solace.  Please continue to pray for my Beloved and for all of us here.

Comments

  1. If you should need someone to talk to, I'm here. I don't want to post my number in a public comment, but it's available if you should like it.

    I've dealt with this with my mother for the last several years; it's a painful experience. I hope that you will both come through this experience together with a new understanding of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Brother Jay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy