Dreaming Reality?

I had a dream last night.  The dream itself is not that important.  In the dream. I was restoring an old failing, falling apart restaurant.  People were redecorating it after I had let go of workers who were lazy or inept.  They were using designs from India to beautify it.  It was gorgeous.  Then I began to wake up.  In that half awake/half asleep point,  I am aware of a voice saying (or it could have been my own mind) saying :  all these people in the dream were you, playing many parts..but upon awakening they were dissolved into you, so too do we dissolve into God upon our death.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful!

    Damn. I'm jealous. I had a dream last night that someone broke into our house and shot me. Yours was much better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy