Prayers

A lot has been going on the past couple of months.  My spouse has a mass on the brain and could use your prayers.  It has led to memory loss, the need for constant repitition, and someone constantly monitoring.  Just yesterday we left the hospital, and wow I am exhausted.  Now comes the long wait to see if the mass has caused any long term, permanent damage.

God of a Thousand Names and Ten Thousand Faces
Spirit of the Tree, the Sky, Land and Sea
You are God/dess of Life and Death.
I pray for my loved one.
I plead for the life and healing of my loved one.
Help us both through this time,
where our only hope rests in you.

Comments

  1. I wish you both the best. Neurological injuries are harrowing for all involved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy