Wandering

I left for work this morning before the sun was up, as is my habit.  Not too many people go to work an hour early daily, but for me it serves to help me ground and get ready for the day.  The stars were out but hidden by clouds.  A humidity filled the air leaving the windows on my car covered with dew.  As I walked out I greeted that of God in the large oak in front of my house and the slight breeze that blew.

I have to admit I feel a bit lost.  The Gospel of Thomas has been my foundation for so long.  It has been a source of inspiration to me and how I view the world.  I am a reader, I have to admit I love having scripture, and feel like I am wandering without a map.  I am a simple Pilgrim on a pilgrimage.  I have not arrived but I am learning to find inspiration on the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy