Time

I have recently returned from an online time out as you may have noticed.  There are quite a few reasons as to why this is, one being simply being with my family.  My step-father's cancer has returned and things are not looking good.  (Prayers welcomed!!!!)  Also in my work, I have really been blessed and challenge in my work with inner city kids.  They have so many needs, and I see how little of me there is to go around in simply being there for them.  It is heart breaking.  This realization has really hit home the past couple of weeks.  While I consider Jesus my guru and teacher, these kids are also my guru and teachers.  It is they who simply by being them, reveal my own weaknesses and faults.  It is also through them that I receive the grace of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy