Who Do?

For the past four or so years, I have been taking a Hoodoo Rootwork Course.  I am nearing the end of it, and finally at a point where I am doing some of these workings on a regular basis.  Slowly feeling more confident in my workings, and I am noticing that this stuff feels like a part of me.  I was nervous even posting about it on the blog, as I have kept it largely Thomasine and little else.  But this too is part of my path.  I made a mojo bag last week.  I took a traditional Hoodoo bath today. (Been tasting salt on my lips all day)  I have my own personal theology in this as Hoodoo has a type of Christianity background... I have just adapted my own Thomasine Christianity in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy