Renewal

Having concluded my commentary on my ship's rudder "The Gospel of Thomas", I have enjoyed time spent in nature, time spent with family, and time spent doing simple gardening.  It has also allowed me some peace in that I did not feel the need to try to do anything.  It was that natural way that the Taoists speak of.  I have let arise naturally the the questions, "So what does it mean to be a child of God?  What does one do?  How does one live?" over and over like waves coming in, receding and then coming in again.  It is here while I think there are some universal answers, I believe there are some that are individual as well.  Great stuff.  Enjoying a crisp cool morning, cloudy skies.  We had been having near 80 degree weather already so this is a nice respite from the growing warmth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy