Morning Blessings

This morning I went out onto the front lawn.  The grass was covered in a beautiful white frost.  Our weather is having a hard time deciding this year if it wants to be warm or cool.  I walked onto the grass and pressed my toes and bare feet into the grass enjoying the tingling cold on my feet.  Closing my eyes I imagined sending roots deep into the earth.  Drawing life from the earth on the in-breath, I allowed it to fill me.  Breathing out I sent any stagnant energy out through the crown of my head imagining a willow tree that the stale energy flowed up out and down into the earth to be restored once again.  Blessing the earth and the beautiful morning sun, I went back inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy