Drinking from My Mouth!

 Jesus said, "Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."  Gospel of Thomas 108

Jesus teachings are the teachings of direct revelation.  However he is not content that he is awakened and can sit back.  He offers to those who want to follow his way, exactly what he experienced.  He does not want to be their lord and god sitting over them, rather he calls those who would choose his way to become him.  He becomes the image of the divine twin...the mirror.  He becomes the higher or angelic self that we can become.  This path advocated by the Gospel of Thomas is not a religion  is a spirituality...a path of direct revelation. I give thanks to God for this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy