The Loss

I have been largely kept inside due to a huge snowstorm that hit. Today I was able to get out some, but had to be very careful as the roads are covered in ice and snow. Last night, during my time of meditation I tried to connect to the snow, winds and nature outside. I wanted to know it..to truly feel it inside. I could not do it. At this point I felt an intense loss. Have we as modern people lost the connection to the earth and nature? I feel we have. We live in a climate controlled world where we never have to deal with any realities of nature. We have lost our feeling of connection...to each other, and to the earth and cosmos. We have lost our sense of the tribe. Can we regain it? Is it even possible. I went outside tonight and did my meditation...under the moon...being present to the cold. Touching the earth. We connected....perhaps there is hope.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy