Would you be my lover?

A beautiful poem that I apply to God. The poem is written by Tagore. I feel it expresses the love relationship I have with God and hope to cultivate deeper. God as Lover pt 3

This is true my love
That the lightning flash of the light in your eyes
Makes the clouds in my heart explode and blaze.
This is true my love
That your sweet lips are red as a blushing bride.
This is true my love
That the tree of paradise flowers within you
That your footstep beat the rhythm of my soul
That the night sheds drops of dew at your sight
That the morning surrounds you with light from delight
That the touch of your hot breath intoxicates my soul.
This is true my love
That daylight hides in the dark of your hair
That your voice makes the world fall silent to hear your song
That the universe is nothing but your lovemaking.
This is true my love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy