The Song of God

After that dream that is still hanging with me, I did a search for the words The Song of God. Oddly enough there are two scriptures entitled The Song of God. One is the Bhagavad-Gita (translated Song of God), an ancient scripture which I am familiar with. It is the story of Krishna and Arjuna. Arjuna is getting ready to go to battle and stops right before doing it. There are parts of it that are truly inspiring, but parts that are offensive to me. Krishna talks Arjuna into going ahead and going to war...that those he is going to kill are already dead and will be reincarnated anyway...and they will eventually be saved. I hope nobody takes that approach with me.

The other is something currently written. I have not read it, but only blurbs on the website. Seems to be woman and gltb positive and is more focused on deed rather than creed. Curiosity got the best of me and I ordered it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy