Taoism

I love reading about Taoism. Though I am sure I am only grasping the tiniest ember of its teachings, I am tremendously moved by what I am able to understand. The challenged to be flexible and not to grasp is a challenge but it makes so much sense to me. I may want things to go a certain way and to my work to help that to happen, but something comes along and BAM!, it all changes and goes another way. I can pout and throw a fit. I can cry, weep, and mourn. I can tell someone my woes. Or I can let go. I can observe the shift in the flow and reconsider my actions and work somehow with the new flow. I am only just touching the iceberg on this...but writing about it helps my try to make sense of it all. :)

Comments

  1. You are probably finding relevance in the Tao as it is already in you and you are simply uncovering that recognition.

    The verse or story just makes you "ah-ha" as something that was there all along is recognized.

    From what I have seen so far Taoism seems to be a philosophy completely in line with the Pantheist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tao. I think you are right. The two are completely compatable and it is an uncovering of what is already there. I appreciate your insights!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy