The Amazing Grace of God

When I was a teenager, I belonged to a fundamentalist church. I learned a lot about the Bible for which I am incredibly thankful. Unfortunately I also learned a lot about judging others. It took several years and judgement against me by that church to wake me up. Yet one thing stood firm during that time - God's grace. The Beloved was with my in pain, anger and even my running and rejection of him. He never gave up. His love broke through my confusion and rage. His mercy forgave my sins that harmed so many. His peace held me as a child being nurtured by his mother. He healed my wounds and stood me up again. His grace never let me go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Second Coming Out - Eros United

The Battle of the Beautiful: Eros United

Confessions of a F*uckboy